Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fight KC, FIGHT.

Dear KC Netballers,
Although it might be over now,
you all still have upcoming years to prove to yourself,
and others,
what you all can do.
Trust me.
Start now,
or you will regret it.

My team mate once told me when i was down,
"We still have the next game. DON'T GIVE UP"
And as she walked away,
I said to myself,
"I never did."

There's no "i" in teamwork.
Work as a team.
Fight as a team.
No matter how frustrating it is,
keep fighting.
Everyone make mistakes.
Should anyobody make a mistake on court,
everyone should fight back for that ball.
A true KC Netballer should always have the fighting spirit within.
A true KC Netballer should always fight hard.
A true KC Netballer should never give up.

The battle has just begun.

Netball is not just our passion.
It's our LIFE.

Learn, fight, win.
FIGHT KC, FIGHT!



-Shazlin

No comments: